Home Forums The Kitchen Twisted Steampunk

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  The8thPagan 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The8thPagan
    Participant

UH… I know you were thinking of pledging for Twisted Steampunk pdf rules as I did…

Well, seems we could have saved ourselves a few dollars as they have put them online for free on their forums…

http://forum.dementedgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Glad I didn’t! Thanks for the link mate.

Universal Head Grand Master of the Esoteric Order of Gamers

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, no unit cards it seems.

Universal Head Grand Master of the Esoteric Order of Gamers

The8thPagan
    Participant

I’m sure they promised unit cards.

Down side of being a late backer is don’t get email updates. I check occasionally.

I asked creator and he wasn’t sure about how to arrange updates.

Hopefully unit cards will appear sometime, perhaps to backers.

I was just skimming KS page. Units cards are mentioned as part of faction packs. Rules useless without them. Glad it was only a $5 pledge if I’m not going to get cards.

CK Lai
    Participant

Rules are complete. If you’re not getting the faction packs but going to proxy with other minis, you’d be making your own cards any way.

The8thPagan
    Participant

But we need some cards with stats to proxy, otherwise the rules are useless.

And I paid $5 AU for the rules that everyone can get for free, which is a mild annoyance.

CK Lai
    Participant

@8th : errrrr… the sample card is on page 14 with full explanation of what the stats mean. Plus the cards from the 2 starter factions are fully explained starting from page 100. The skills/abilities are on page 127. The technomancy spells are in an earlier chapter. So I’m really not sure what else you want?

What you don’t have are the Eye of the Engine cards that seem core to the game. Don’t know how crucial they are since I’ve only glanced through the rules.

The8thPagan
    Participant

Only skimmed rules admittedly, so I’ll have another look at some point.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.