Home Forums The Kitchen Village Attacks

This topic contains 23 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  The8thPagan 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

CK Lai
    Participant

@briscoe999 : Rising Sun! Village Attacks! Sword & Sorcery! Oh, yes: Siege of the Citadel! (LOL!) Go for Village Attacks. I’ve managed to NOT back that one, and I’m hoping to stick to my resolution… until I’ve played all games I currently have at least 10 times.

briscoe999
    Participant

@CK Lai: LOL, and that is not even including my obsession with obtaining AT-43 and Confrontation Ragnarok miniatures!

The8thPagan
    Participant

Thinking of dropping out of this. Nothing wrong with it, although the addons have not inspired me.

My mistake was taking inventory of my collection of games. There are 65 in my collection and more still on the way from kickstarter.

And that total does not include the expansions, RPG’s or skirmish games.

So many games and so little time.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Only 65! You’d best get to work. đŸ˜‰

Universal Head Grand Master of the Esoteric Order of Gamers

The8thPagan
    Participant

Go on then. How many in your collection?

Universal Head
    Keymaster

My database says 1083 items; that includes expansions and RPG books.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Hold on, I just bought Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition – that’s 1,084 items. đŸ™‚

The8thPagan
    Participant

Ok. You win.

When you count expansions… do you count figure expansions individually for games like X-Wing, Descent and Imperial Assault?

And with RPG books do you count the systems as a whole or each book separately?

Either of those would make my count considerably higher…

And you have a database?

Anyway… I thought you hated sculpts of MoM 2.0 and were on the fence about buying. Guess you fell over the fence.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

It was on special. đŸ™‚

RPG items and all expansions counted separately. On Boardgamegeek, I have 736 items.

Yes, I have a Filemaker Pro database I started years and years ago. I’m very organised!

The8thPagan
    Participant

Guess I should make a list… but I’m not counting PDF’s.

Bu the way… Imperial Assault went from one game to 1 game + 34 expansions (I own 1 of every figure).

Do you count scenarios and supplements you gathered from magazines like some of those revealed in your ‘Unpacking’ series?

Anyway… this thread has become derailed… maybe we need a new thread for this topic…

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I don’t count PDFs or things in magazines, no, that would be insane. đŸ™‚ Anyway, I’ve been buying games for 39 years, they add up after a while.

The8thPagan
    Participant

That’s just too many addons for village attacks. Six so far (not counting dice) and that adds £115 to the price.

I’m still in, but staying with base pledge and stretch goals.

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.