SO excited to see this unboxed. I watched that Kickstarter intently, but decided against it, because the game itself seemed very similar to so much of what I already have. And I also wasn’t sure about backing because it seemed like an overly ambitious project, and I frankly didn’t place trust in the company to make it as nice as the Kickstarter looked, or play as smoothly as I’d want it to. Sounds like I was wrong, at least for the miniatures. I’m curious how the game plays.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming