Home Forums The Gaming Room Infinity Reply To: Infinity

WonderSlugWonderSlug
Participant

Damn you! Damn you all!

Damn you, Peter, for this thread and for the Shut Up and Sit Down review. And how could we forget about the awesome battle reports with Will? Damn you, sir!

Damn you, CK Lai, for links to all that amazing terrain that takes me back to my G.I. Joe days (where the terrain in my imagination looked like that)

Damn you, Razide, for the Beasts of War video. They don’t always get the rules right in their videos, but they’re always well done regardless. And damn you for talking about all those cool sounding abilities on post 9849 (ThermoOptic Camo, repeaters, Hacking, Link teams, combined orders. Viral weapons, TAGs) I have no idea what any of that is, but it all sounds so cool.

Did I forget anyone? Oh! Damn you, Multigoret, for already owning a painted set and making me jealous!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want this game now. I’ve been scouring the web, gushing over all the fantastic looking miniatures, thinking, “I wonder what mine will look like,” thinking about all the cool “shooty shooty” moments I’ve read about in the reviews.

Thanks a lot guys…

Seems like some time in the near future, I’m going to be one of you dirty hippy tabletop wargamers <shudder>…

I hope my friend Ricky (as in my only Netrunner opponent) likes it too. 😛