Home › Forums › The Smoking Room › Where has the world-building creativity in games gone? › Reply To: Where has the world-building creativity in games gone?
CB’s Infinity & Wyrd’s Malifaux have rich backgrounds that are still evolving….both bringing out RPG variants of their universes.
I don’t know much about Dark Age nor Eden which seems to have post-apocalypse stylings.
Mutant Chronicles/Warzone had a well developed background but has failed to develop into the mass market.
Bushido continues to churn out figures but I haven’t heard much about it.
The world of SMOG is interesting but the figures are of a larger than usual scale. I think there is a small skirmish type game and a more abstract board game.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming