The campaign seems different from other KickStarters in that the stretch goals don’t appear to encourage existing backs to add much to their pledge like other games with expansions and exclusives. Most of the exclusives are added in the KS and not as optional buys so it is relying mainly on new backers coming in the later stages with the big incentive being the extra Sin boxes being free.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming