Home › Forums › The Gaming Room › Whether or not to buy into The Battles of Westeros during FFG's Holiday Sale? › Reply To: Whether or not to buy into The Battles of Westeros during FFG's Holiday Sale?
I just bought 4 of the BoW expansions so I now have the whole set. I think it’s an interesting and enjoyable game, very different from the other Commands & Colors games because it doesn’t divide the board up into regions and puts a big emphasis on the positions and abilities of leaders. It’s more complex and more strategic.
Set up and pack up time is definitely a big issue, but if you like BattleLore and M44 and you’re looking for a deeper evolution of that kind of game, I’d recommend it.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming