Eldritch Horror seems to flow better than Arkham Horror does. You also feel like your are achieving more rather than bumbling around Arkham.
Setting up the Mythos deck at for each Old One at the beginning and all the setting up can be a bit tedious but well worth the effort. The focus mechanic introduced in the Forsaken Lore expansion was a good addition and you need it to help with all the snakes and poisoning. Highly recommended.
Played Z:BP intro quest again with attention to the rules for killing abominations and fatties. There were a few early rounds trying to avoid the fatties as they were spawned twice along with the starting one.
HINT: assign the starting Hammer to one of the four survivors as it is a 2DAM weapon in the beginning otherwise you are searching frantically trying to find something to kill the fatties.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming