I will admit that it looks nice, but the price is a little steep. I do wonder what the replay ability of the game is, as someone from the D&D side of the game room I know my game is only limited to the imagination. Though I guess you could develop your own scenarios if you understand how the mechanics of the AI go together.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming