I think it’s the fact that folks will “feel” better from an American-sourced game.
There was a time when Kickstarter limited how many countries could open a Kickstarter project. (I think it was USA, UK, Australia, France. Germany or something like that). So many project creators had to set up a company in the USA or UK just so they could get their project on KS. I think Conan (Monolith) was the last one of note that had to do this.
Now… I don’t know. Maybe they creators figured the reason why their past 2 Kickstarters failed was due to country of origin? (shrugs)
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming