For the foam board, I found at a craft shop, wait for sales, and bought a pack of 10 20x30po for 2,70$ca each. A friend told me that he found some foam board at a dollars shop for 1$ca each. I don’t know if you noticed, but white foam core seems more expensive, maybe because it is often used for presentation, exposition etc …
For the knife, I used a 9mm cutter with breakable blades, like OLFA.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming