I don’t think I’ll get around to having the time for such a big project, to be honest. But a good way to paint large figures is ‘wet on wet’. In other words, use thin layers of your various colours and paint them on wet, blending them as you paint, even adding water as you do so. You can get some really nice natural effects and blends this way, instead of laboriously blending colours together, and then you can paint detail on top of this base coat.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming