Thunderbirds is ok, but the components don’t seem to merit the price paid.
Posthuman rules gave me a headache trying to make sense of them, so I haven’t picked it up again.
Pledge manager for Folklore annoyed me as it was getting stupidly expensive, so I went for base package instead. Similar problem with the Infinity RPG pledge manager… reluctant to spend a lot on a game that may get minimal play if the rules or setting don’t sit well with players (or me).
Basically, I got the KS bug and it took a while to get things under control.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming