The Pandemic core game is pretty interesting. And if they ever “gloss” it up a bit with minis for the players and acrylic counters for the disease outbreaks, it would appeal to those who like that visual appeal while remaining an Euro worker placement game at heart.
That said, we cracked the game first go by choosing the 3 most powerful characters, then the Alpha player (me) ruined it for the others by telling them what to do. 😛 there were a few anxious moments during the outbreaks… But overall we handily beat the game. So choosing characters randomly (which I think we were supposed to do not having read the rules) and no Alpha player Syndrome will help tremendously.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming