I agree with Universal Head that Pandemic is okay. It has some really tight and interesting rules, but the game itself could be a number of themes including Lovecraftian. If fact, thinking about it, it makes more sense as a small group of people (that no one would believe if they told them the truth) hunting down various elder god cults bent on ending the world. I think that is basically what this version is doing.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming