I’m waffling on Twisted. I got in at the $1 level because the terrain drew me in… can use it for Wrath of Kings etc.
But the minis and now the rules are also getting to be very attractive as well.
Sigh… I just have no will power. Thankfully, the wallet power (or lack of it) is stronger! 😀
The Endure minis: just remember it’s a first time company. Sure, they’re using Ludofact so theoretically, it’ll be Blood Rage quality (that’s what they’re aiming for). But anything could happen. Although I don’t think we’ll get Project: ELITE level minis (shapeless coloured blobs).
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming