It puts me off when shipping is too close to the cost of the game itself, so I don’t blame you holding back.
I’m sticking with Widowers Wood and I think many will disappointed to find that the miniatures are not tournament legal for Hordes due to irregularities in the bases. That can be fixed with rebasing I guess
I’m not a tournament player, so can use them in my own games with a friend and they are fine for the RPG sessions.
Even the dice in that Masmorra (spellchecker corrected that to mascara… I hate spellcheckers) look childish.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming