February 24, 2016 at 12:15 pm #11746
Rules are written by people that know the rules.
If you read your own material you see what it is supposed to say, not what is written. That’s why a writer shouldn’t edit his own work.
It’s always going to be a problem.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming