LOL. Thanks for the very detailed explanation, guys. Sounds like they need to do something like what FFG did in Imperial Assault (and, I think, other games as well): 1 quickstart rulebook (for noobs), 1 detailed rules glossary (for tourney players).
If that’s the case: maybe you guys should take a look at the MERCS universe? lower cost of entry, only 5 minis per side per game. Similar style of minis (and maybe a bit more “character” to my eyes, even though I think production wise, the Infinity minis are superior from a technical aspect). Similar needs in terms of terrain (2 x 3). Apparently very different rules and gameplay, though 😉
(You might be able to re-purpose the Infinity minis as the MERCS faction cards are actually available for download for free, as are the rules).
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming