Home › Forums › The Workshop › Favorite modeling supplies (paints, brushes, other bits) › Reply To: Favorite modeling supplies (paints, brushes, other bits)
Ran to the local hobby store and stocked up on a handful of Sable brushes (000, 00, 0, 1) and a palette. I’ve been trying to go through the Citadel line to choose 5-7 paints to add to my current stock. Before I can buy my new colors though I need to finalize what all I plan on painting the rest of this year.
I’m curious, do you use separate painting techniques for metal miniatures as compared to plastic miniatures? I have a box of metal minis coming up and almost all of my painting experience has been on plastic GW minis.
Thanks for all the help!
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming