Home › Forums › The Smoking Room › Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime! › Reply To: Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!
I agree, it is more fun to drink while watching the runners instead of actually running. Luckily, it is rodeo time in Texas and this past weekend there was an all-you-can-eat buffet of competition BBQ and craft beer.
Food trucks are almost as big or bigger than craft beers here. My work even has them come visit us on site so we can get lunch from them. They are typically fusion themed, like the one I ate a month ago was a Korean/Texas BBQ truck. Brisket pad thai was probably the best thing they served. Whenever they have a music/food/beer festival here there is usually a full parking lot of food trucks for people to choose from. Last week I even saw a boutique truck, you could buy fancy clothes out of it…
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming