Except for the fact that they’ve often got rules wrong between the two books, or expressed things differently in such a way as to confuse people; and worst of all, the repetition of concepts in different ways is a mess. I see what they’re trying to do, but I think it’s led to more confusion, not less. Games such as Star Wars Imperial Assault and Warhammer Quest Card Game have pretty straightforward rules, but the new format makes them needlessly complex.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming