Home › Forums › The Workshop › Favorite modeling supplies (paints, brushes, other bits) › Reply To: Favorite modeling supplies (paints, brushes, other bits)
I can also highly recommend a Winsor & Newton (even though i like your version too UH :D) series 7; at least a 1 (not the miniature one)
Link for ease: http://m.winsornewton.com/row/shop/brushes/water-colour/series-7-kolinsky-sable-brushes/series-7-kolinsky-sable-brush-round-short-handle-size-000-brush-5007030
And a wet palette. Making one yourself is very easy and will greatly improve the worktime and -flow.
Here’s a nice guide to diy: http://massivevoodoo.blogspot.ch/2009/10/tutorial-wet-palette.html?m=1
As for colors i guess everyone has his own favorites. I use some GW, some army painter and some vallejo model color. Anything will be fine i guess.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming