Odd, that. I’d’ve thought the Hadross would be more interesting to paint since you’re not limited to painting them as humans. Use photos of coral life forms as reference?
The Sharks would have green/grey tops and whitish bellies, the Sevridan gutters could be spotted like THIS?
Anyway, that’s how I’m planning to paint my Hadross when the time comes. But first: the Goritsi!
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming