UH “We did play two games of WoK (Hadross vs Teknes) but, while fun enough, they fell slightly flat”
What do you think contributed to the flatness of these games ? Was the moral loss when you seemed to be clearly winning a contributing factor ?
My WoK guys are still standing around in grumpy huddles waiting to be completely painted and pointing angry fingers at KingdomDeath.
I see some more new stuff for Hadross on their Facebook page like the Niritic Horror(rather Lovecraftian looking) and Shell Crackers
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming