So now I have to buy the minis AND write their content for them? No thanks.
I know some people like to do that, but I’m not one of them. If I pay money for a GAME product, I want some interesting content to play with. To me, it just seems like that should be part of the package. Without it, you’re just selling me model airplanes.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming