I haven’t played enough games yet to give much of an opinion, but we’ve enjoyed it so far. I’ll keep you posted when we’ve got into it more.
What amazes me about most of these games is how different the experiences are.
Team Covenant are an excellent bunch, I’m really impressed by their professionalism. Their tutorials are great, the component designs gorgeous (if pricey, understandably but sadly), and they’ve really lifted the bar for how these games are supported. If you see some of those guys in the store pass on my congratulations for what they’re doing!
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming