I’m a bit on the fence about the whole morale thing. I’m not sure why a side gets a bonus to initiative if there morale is lower; it feels too much like an obvious balancing mechanic. Also, a side gets more morale if they have more figures, which is fair enough them-wise, but can exacerbate the advantage of having more figures.
I prefer Confrontation, where you get Elixir (victory) points, but you can also spend them for cool effects.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming