We have the previous AGoT LCG (not the really really old one, the one after that). I also have the LoTR LCG. I’ve just started that and I enjoy it. And I have tons of old CCGs that many of the LCGs are based on.
Recently I picked up the Warhammer Quest Adventure Card Game. This might be the one for me. Technically not an LCG but it’s fun. And you can see mechanics from their other games in there. This one feels like a Dungeon Crawler card game. Exploration, monsters, loot – all wrapped up with fairly simple mechanics that are somewhat obfuscated by the dual rulebook system ;). I’m really enjoying it.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming