I’ve been following Blood and Plunder for a couple of weeks now and have actually spoken to one of the guys via Facebook chat about it. I’ve been on the fence with it for a while now and am really just waiting to see the pricing of the whole game when it comes out on KS.
I am really resistant to back it until I can be confident that the mix of ship battles and skirmishes on land can work well together. The full-size ships are really appealing to me with the starting price of 35$ for the cheapest. That is not a bad price of the quality is good. I do enjoy the art style of the rulebook (at least of the previews they have released).
Who can resist a good pirate game??
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming