I dug out my Brimstone games and hen I saw the appalling paint jobs I did when I bought them, started to touched up, add washes and generally conceal my poor brush work.
Buying Warmachine/Hordes forced me to improve my painting skill and while I’m still far from great, I’m better than I was, so my older work looks awful.
Mansions of Madness is another ‘touch up’ job on my list, but I daren’t open the box until I’m ready to get started on them.
Zombicide and the like are not priorities for painting to me. The quality is not great and the vast majority are just zombies and not on the table long enough to be interesting.
RPG and war-game miniatures get more scrutiny as they’re on the table for hours at a time.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming