They look ike 80s retro minis to me, which is how they’re bring pitched. The somewhat naive style of early Games Workshop miniatures. A bit out of proportion and with that hand-sculpted look, a bit soft. It’s just a matter of personal taste, I’m not saying they’re bad at all!
Not your fault about the space, it’s a Kickstarter bug I think. It didn’t happen up until recently. 🙂
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming