I always begin to worry when a game company starts to get swept up in a wave of success like CMON. They have so many fans that will blindly buy anything they make without considering if it is worth purchasing. I see it happen a lot in the video game world. Quality begins to dip because they never get any negative feedback to learn from and improve. Heck, you could even argue this is what is happened with Apple and the iPhone.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming