Just watched the boss fight of Dark Souls and it does look different, very tactical… and deadly. Odd to show a demo where heroes are slaughtered.
That’s fine in a video game, where there are save points, but I doubt that feature exists in the board game.
Although I have a lot of dungeon games, I am a sucker for solo play and the fact that this has raised so much funding and so many stretch goals, plus it’s UK so reduced shipping, makes it tempting, but I won’t commit until I see what has been unlocked.
There’s a list of stuff, but without matching artwork revealed it is meaningless.
But more importantly, I need to see a play through of a ‘non-boss’ fight to get a better feel for it, plus the non-combat aspects of play.
Basically, a full play through is needed. And some painted miniatures would help evoke the setting.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming