It does seem to be an unforgiving game and spending stamina to attack is an odd mechanism.
I wonder if it’s more a case of fans buying it because they expect a computer game experience. Dying and then reloading from a save is a lot different than playing for a few hours only to have to start from scratch.
Interesting that it had received in 48 hours more than double Rum & Bones total for the last three weeks.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming