Yeah, if I recall the actual rule book for 2.0 didn’t change a whole lot. They updated some wording in a few spots and added the term glossary. Most of what was changed in 2.0 was the unit cards. They added the keywords for the different skills (movement skill, attack skill, etc.)
In either case, read the rule book if you’re interested in the fluff, but use Peter’s guide and cards to actually play the game.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming