I totally get the dungeon crawl fatigue. I’m a bit newer to the scene so it’s not quite worn me down as bad yet. But I get it.
For me, this is shamefully 100% about the IP. I’ve been a fan of the games since the beginning and I have to own the cardboard version. Simple as that. I like what I see of the game play so far, but I can also see possibilities for “suckage.” But I’m happy to wait and see.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming