CMON’s Customer Support is a bit literal. No initiative, unlike some other games companies I could name. So you asked for the 2.0 rules, they gave you the 2.0 rules. Nothing else.
(EDIT: ah, you got all v.2.0 stuff. I think even the 2.0 cards contain some errors).
But it’s what @WonderSlug said: read for the fluff, but use the summaries and cards here to play.
Or if you want, I can make my own homebrew cards available. Those have spaces for tokens and markers so the board is less cluttered.
(These are 1.0 versions, I’ve re-worked the cards so they’re 40% smaller).
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming