As I said before, I need to see gameplay for more than a single boss encounter.
I already own Castle Ravenloft, Undercity and Shadows of Brimstone. Endure the Stars, Folklore and Widower Wood are kickstarters I pledged to.
So I am dungeon crawled set for a few years. But I’m curious as how far this million pound game will go based purely on fandom and minimal information.
I suspect a few months after release they’ll be releasing ‘easy mode’ as a PDF.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming