We should start a new thread, but I’ve really been enjoying running a game of Shadows of the Demon Lord. The system is simple to run and a lot of fun, and I’m certainly familiar with GM burnout. This is the first campaign where I haven’t felt any pressure to do a lot of pre-game prep.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming