He doesn’t do “Talkie”!!!!!
He must be an MMO player that was talked into pen & paper. MMO players on chat only seem to yell orders and insult other players. That’s not even good for an online game and why I don’t use teamspeak when I play Guild Wars.
But that sort of behaviour at the gaming table is worse. It’s a social activity!!!!
I may have some problems with creativity at the table sometimes, but we do have a laugh (especially about our terrible dice luck) and there is some role-play.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming