You’re right CK, I like the graphic style of Saltlands but the components shot is truly underwhelming. Make the whole thing seem a bit undercooked.
I guess this is the influence of seeing fulling developed games on KS like the CMON ones. But also I tend not to back first time publishers unless it’s really exceptional, as it can be a bit risky for my taste.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming