I think that was my first impression also “all theme and very little game.”. It looks nice, but watching some plays on Youtube also made me feel it was lacking any… . wow factor.
@CK I’ve been led to believe Myth’s rules are horribly complex?
For me, I like a nice solo game of the D&D boxes (Ravenloft, Ashardalon etc). The rule set is simple enough without losing a feeling of strategy, and it keeps the fun element going, each one is interchangeable and you can drop in Dungeon Command monsters too. Warhammer Quest Card Game is also nice if your preference is card based.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming