We found much the same thing with our first game. I played the rebels and had a really hard time of it – thematic I guess! However, I suspect the key for the Rebels is to know the Objective decks almost inside and out so you can pre-plan (insofar as you can pre-plan! lol). I’m doing exactly that before game #2.
Looking forward to a rules summary on this, if you get around to doing one! I’m not a huge fan of these new format FFG manuals. So much page flipping to find what you are after.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming