The core sets of all are these games are fine, but I must admit that experience has taught me that the games improve a lot once you get multiple core sets and more balanced decks. The whole purchasing system is flawed I think. There should be a choice between a sample set for people who just want a two-player card game, and a core set with the correct full number of cards for the starting decks (usually 3 of each card). Having to buy three core sets of a LCG is very annoying, there’s a lot of waste, and you don’t even get a decent-sized box to store the expanding game in.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming