I like what I hear for mk3 and I’m committed to the game, so will upgrade next month.
The fluff books are good. Love the art. I enjoy the Iron Kingdoms setting…
But sadly the RPG doesn’t work as well as it could. 2d6 + something is fine in a war game, but it produces too many averages which are not great for an RPG. It becomes difficult to moderate the success failure ratio when the party have variations in skills and armour… and a warcaster can really slaughter the enemy.
I’m thinking of trying with d12 instead of 2d6 for RPG.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming