Yes, we played it once already (4 players) and it was great fun. We got a few things wrong though (no UH player aid yet, hint, hint). It does become quite fiddly with all the little extras put in.
I wrote up a play report, but so far only in German. In short, the new rules do exactly what they promised, give Conan a much larger and more important role in the game, as well as encouraging earlier player interaction. I want to play again!
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming