Never thought I’d say this, but Dark Souls has too much plastic in stretch goals.
Just figures and occasional cards. Add-ons provide a few tiles, but they really aren’t adding anything interesting… not that I’m backing it, but it seems such a wasted potential for a game approaching £3 million in funding!
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming