Not had a look at the gameplay.
The detail on the miniatures looks good to me, but that an awful lot of gluing and painting, of which I’ve done plenty recently.
13 tiles seems somewhat limited and £95 is steep compared to Undercity (which I own). Admittedly, the miniatures in Undercity are soft plastic and lack the detail of the GW game.
But I’m dungeoned up with pending Kickstarters and existing games in my collection, the fantasy genre in particular.
Plus it’s age of Sigmar, which replaced the Old World that I liked, so feels like I should boycott it 🙂
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming