Seems to me, that if a game doesn’t fund in the first 24 hours and start hitting stretch goals, it doesn’t attract enough attention to fund.
Kickstarter is all about the beginning and the end. People dive in for early bird, or pledge £1 and ignore it until last 48 hours.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming